Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I just keep plugging along. It sometimes seems monotonous, but if you don't keep moving forward you'll slide backwards! I'm happy with the direction my life is going right now and I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing in order to keep it moving in the right direction. Even though I'm satisfified with they way things aer, I'm not going to settle for less than the best. I'm going to keep pushing myself to be the best I can be. Gotta keep pushing the envelope.

I've made a friend who is very inspiring to me. She's been through a lot herself and has a great attitude about life. I really enjoy talking with her. She's a very happy type of person. She and I will be going to see Music and the Spoken word this Sunday. It will be great!

1 comment:

mamaseversike said...

Hi Zach, good for you. Now I can check in on you here, too! Though I cannot imagine where I'll put one more thing, I feel like I need to join this movement as well. We'll see. Love ya! mom