Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Cruise-in!

Logan's Annual classic car show/parade happened over the weekend. Although I wasn't able to attend the event over at the fairgrounds, I got to watch the parade and see some pretty sweet crides! Here are a few(Ok, more than a few):

~If the picture seems cut off, just click on it to see the whole thing~
ooh,

ahhhh,
Wow
Great Scott!


I promise this picture has not been stretched or squeezed in any way to make this car appear longer than it's true length of 457 feet 3-1/8 inches
The "Lead Sled"
This last one made my heart twinge a little. It is what I envisioned for my '65 pickup once upon a time...
There  were tons and tons more! If you want to see them, just let me know!

2 comments:

Jennis said...

those are good ones. I wonder what some of those classics are worth. they sure are pretty...nevermind that I wonder what they cost to restore. those are sweet brah... (I just got done watching dog the bounty hunter) they call everyone "brah" :) haha

mamaseversike said...

Niiiiiice....but don't want one. I want a cute, classy, sporty one. And I check out the ones I like on line that I see on the road. Apparently I have good taste, cause they all run 70,000 and up!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!. Guess the Saturn will do for a while longer. :) (PS Don't know the last time I heard the whole 1812 overture.)