Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Practice makes perfect!

I guess riding those go-karts up in the hills all those years ago finally had a practical application!  For Callie's 5th birthday we got a screaming deal on tickets to Planet Play down in Draper.(It's like Chucky Cheese, but without the scary giant animatronic puppets and stuff.) This video is my favorite:

I hope this works, i had to upload it via youtube in some roundabout way. Watch at lap 4 or 5 when I take the lead, it's pretty cool I think! Then I leave them all in the dust! Mwa-ha-ha-ha! 
Really though, the most important thing is that we all had a good time...


We had a lot of food...
played some games...

There was laser tag too and I took a video of it, but it was too dark to see who was who!
We had to convince her that rolling the ball halfway up the ramp and letting it come back to you is not the object of the game.


We HAD to have a Hello Kitty cake, of course!
It was a fun day for everyone!

5 comments:

Jennis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennis said...

k those were painfully slow... haha but you should have said watch lap 27 when Callie puts her hands in the air gleefully loving every second!! that was cute. way to leave them in the dust!!! :)

Unknown said...

Once that road hog got out of the way you practically lapped them! I love Callie's hands, too. That was the fun part, when she realized you were going to WIN!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

wow its amusing..........