Monday, March 28, 2011

Reunited

I found out recently that my good friend Dan Stoddard has been living in Logan within a couple miles of me for about a year now and neither of us knew of our proximity! In fact, his house is across the street and a set of train tracks from my school! I've known for quite some time that his dad Tom has been living in the valley for quite a few years but didn't have any contact information for him. I have run into him at Lowe's a couple times but never exchanged numbers or anything.

Last time I heard, Dan was living in Roy, UT down by Ogden. I knew that he would come up here every so often to visit his dad, but again we never connected. Then last Wednesday I ran into Tom at Lowe's again and asked about Dan. This time he said Dan was living right here in Logan! I got Dan's number and called him up later. We arranged to have his family come over Sunday afternoon so we could catch up. Also since we still had Callie here, she got to meet Dan's 3 1/2 year old daughter. It was fun; all the kids got to play together and  we got to sit down and tell some old stories, catch up on the past few years and gorge ourselves no-bake cookies.



1 comment:

mamaseversike said...

What a fun thing! I'm glad you two finally connected. Good friends are not to be taken lightly, nobody has too many! :)