Friday, March 4, 2011

school


One of my elective classes that I've been working on lately is an Adobe Photoshop class. Here is a personal project that I've been working on aside from the regular classwork. Its a photo from Uncle Dave's birthday party back in 2009. All of the siblings were able to be there except for Tom , so we said, "Let's get everybody we can right now and later we can add Tom in with Photoshop." Well, here is the 'Pièce de résistance' . I'll show the original and then the new version. By the way, this is my very first real photoshopshop job besides the bookwork so  when the photo is enlarged, a scrupulous eye will be able to tell fairly easily that Tom's image doesn't quite match with everyone else. I think I did a pretty good job for a first-timer though!
                                     


1 comment:

Jennis said...

that's pretty cool. much better than I could do. his color and size and everything. nice Zach.