Monday, June 20, 2011

....And.....we're back!

Today Deb surprised me with a father's day present of getting the internet here at home! This means that blog posts, facebook updates, and regular ol' emails will be occurring more frequently again! to start us off, I'll put up some pictures of Callie to show you all how grown up she's getting. These first two are from our ward camp-out a couple weeks ago and the other one is from last Tuesday's visit.

Here are a couple more from the campout. Callie took this one of me all by herself!
This photo below has not been altered in any way. It really is that green!
A 180-ish degree turn around looking up the ridge is this view:
 A closer shot

Well, enough blog fun for tonight . . . I've got a busy day tomorrow full of stencils to trace and sprinklers to count. Hope you enjoy the pictures!
 Love, Zach

2 comments:

mamaseversike said...

What a thoughtful gift!(And nice for us, too!) I like your camping pics,looks like fun. The picture Callie took of you looks like you're ballet dancing. Is her hair self-styled there? The bangs look a bit short in front! I'm glad you're hooked up, I've missed your updates. Love you. mom

Debbie said...

The hair actually was done by the Callie Johnson styling salon - she was restricted from scissors after that. ;)

My word is phonsin - I think that's what it means when the telemarketers or surveyors call.