Thursday, June 16, 2011

YAHOO!!!!! It's time to celebrate!

I can't believe our 2nd anniversary is only 11 days away. What a wonderful, blessed, challenge it has been to be married to the best friend I've ever had. I love you forever, Zach.

I was prompted to create this post because of a quote from President Monson that my friend sent me this morning:

“My dear sisters, do not pray for tasks equal to your abilities, but pray for abilities equal to your tasks. Then the performance of your tasks will be no miracle, but you will be the miracle.”

I know that on several levels my place in life right now is because He has helped me to become my own miracle. Without His love and strength I am nothing, which would mean that my marriage would be nothing; but because He gives both Zach and me so much love, strength and courage on a daily, even hourly basis, we have been able to overcome our struggles and turn them into strengths that will carry us through the eternities, as a couple and as a family, with Callie by our side, blessing our lives in ways that only she can.

His love has been exhibited as He has guided many of our family members and friends to share their experience, advice, support, and, especially, love, to help "even the least of these" return to the fold by taking my/our hands and guiding me/us back to the Iron Rod.

Words simply can't express the depth of love and appreciation we feel for each of you, nor can they express the love and appreciation I feel for my sweet husband.

Happy anniversary My Love.

Debbie

No comments: