Thursday, July 14, 2011

4th of July and stuff

We've had a busy couple of weeks! June 30th we went to see the Beach Boys, July 1st we went to a wedding reception for one of Debbie's friends, which she also made the cake for. We drove straight from the reception to the University to see the Diamond Rio concert and Logan city's fireworks show.

 
We had a little break for Saturday and Sunday. We had the day off from workon Monday for the holiday, but it was spent being busy around the house instead of relaxing. Tuesday through Saturday I was working like a crazy man at the Sprinkler Store. Sunday was church, This week so far has been crazy at the store, yesterday was the birthday (I am now officially closer to being 40 than 30! Eeek!). 

 Today I worked all day at the store. It was busy enough that I couldn't sneak away for a lunch break. Pure craziness. After that I went home for a quick bite to eat, then went back out to go do a merchandising job for a couple MORE hours! I knew that today was my only opportunity to do some blogging because tomorrow is my Primerica meeting, and Friday we get to pick up Callie so I will definitely be occupied till who knows when.
 Here are some pictures from that list of events:




No comments: