Friday, July 1, 2011

'Nuff said!

At age 70, Mike Love is the only original  member of the Beach Boys and has been rocking with this band for 50 years! Plus he keeps a very full tour schedule! 

The rest of them haven't been there for quite so long, but it was still a great concert! Deb's anniversary present to me/us were tickets to see the show in correlation with Cache Valley's annual Cruise-in car show. They sang for two solid hours and it was amazing! It reminded me of driving all the way to Grandma's house in Idaho singing along to a Beach Boys tape in that big grey station wagon. 
I have some videos of it, but they will have to wait until later because it is about 1:00 in the morning.

1 comment:

mamaseversike said...

I'm glad you have good memories of our trips, I do too. I liked being with you kids on the open road, rocking with the Beach Boys, and the Judds, and nobody telling us we can't sing that loud. That diesel car made me sick to drive but it sure could move down the road. :)