Sunday, October 23, 2011

Don't ever try to Google me

You just won't find the right guy unless you are willing to go through over 72 pages of this guy. Zach Johnson the golfer. Born only a few months earlier than me; he's the same height, about the same weight, with only a little darker hair and a lot more money!  I won't bore you with the rest of his details because this is MY blog and not his.

(Please don't enlarge this photo because you will see how terrible of a job I did at drawing a green jacket on myself)
 Yesterday we went to a Halloween party at some friends' house. It was pretty fun! My costume this year was pretty original. I was Zach Johnson!! We had some good food, fun games and great people. Including Mr. Green jacket up there. Callie was a ghosty girl and the entire costume was her idea. A simple sheet with eye-holes? No way, it had to be the white pantaloons, white shiny dress/slip, white tights, white turtleneck and white face à la sidewalk chalk.







1 comment:

mamaseversike said...

Oh, crumb! I lost my comment when I tried to sign in from my gmail account. Rats. Well, basically I said that you are very clever and Callie is very imaginative, and easy to please! But what does she know about ghostie girls? I also said that I only get to dress up for school, which is Friday already! and lastly, that thank heaven October went more quickly than September! :)