Tuesday, October 18, 2011

FIRE!!!!!!!!

OK, not really.
 I think the best way to describe these colors would be to say that God had a giant can of flourescent orange spray paint and he shook it up, threw it into the air and shot it with a shotgun!

Now here is real-life imitating art: I think Walter Pall might have snuck in a trip to Logan one time to get inspiration for his tree.
 Remarkable! Also notice how the color of the pot almost perfectly matches the color of the drier grass. I could stare at these all day. Amazing!





2 comments:

mamaseversike said...

Those fall 'fire' pictures are beautiful. It looks like you don't need to go to Vermont to get good fall color! I'd like to hike that before my knees give out entirely and I can't do it. Thanks for sharing, I always look forward to your blog posts. xo mom

Zach said...

The pictures don't even do these colors justice. the road I was on to get there is just like an old weyerhauser road that has grown over a little.Even if you had no knees at all, we could push you up there in a wheelchair. It was a pretty easy hike.

Love ya,
Zach