Friday, July 11, 2008



Back in February when my Pontiac Grand Prix got totalled, my landlords offered to let me borrow one of their cars until I could get a new one. It was an old beater buick Le Sabre that smelled funny, but beggars can't be choosers. I found out shorty after starting to drive it that it would die unexpectedly during the cold wet weather, often in inconveinient places like in the middle of intersections with people waiting behind me. When the weather got warmer and it Stopped dying all the time I actually started getting attatched to it. I put the CD player from my old car in there and last week I traded the wheels from my ex-wife's dead dodge caravan onto it. I had bought the tires for the van brand new and then it died, so they were just sitting not being used. Today I got new wheel covers to fit the new wheels to dress it up more. It only had three hubcaps from the van so it was pretty ghetto looking. Little by little I'll continue to work on this car to make it nicer and run better. The Willardsons are going to sign the title over to me so it will be all mine and that's why I'm puuting all this effort into it. This first picture is the way it was before the new wheels, rather boring looking. The next one is with the new wheels and covers on there. It still needs a lot of work, but there's progress!

1 comment:

Jennis said...

if she gets you to work I'd say she's a beauty...be careful with this one would ya??? :) you and cars have a way of getting separated. drive her nice, and keep her legal. love the posts.