Sunday, July 13, 2008



I had a great birthday yesterday. I hiked 9 miles in the morning/ afternoon, got to spend some time with Cali, and then some friends from my ward came over and brought me a birthday cake! I got to talk to some of my family members and chatted with my friend Dorothy for awhile. From the ridge of the mountain I was on, I could see Tremonton and Brigham City to the left and Cache valley to the right at the same time. You can barely see the northern most part of Cache valley on the right, most of it is kind of behind and more to the right of my vantage point.
I made this snowman up at the top of the mountain. Time, availability of snow and precarious placement of aforementioned snow prevented me from making a larger snowman. He's cute though, huh?


2 comments:

Jennis said...

those tricksters!! I love it, I was thinking the same thing that lady said about the spit ball, that took a lot of blowing... Justin put 2 candles on my cake. one for each decade I have been alive or something. when I turn 30 I think I get a third candle, but I'm not sure how he has it worked out... Hahahah Love ya. I love your hike picture and your snowman! both awesome.

Zach said...

Why must people intentionally sing that song so badly?