Tuesday, July 29, 2008

This blog will most likely just turn into a place to post pictures of my daughter Calathea Louise. Anything else I could report on is just kind of monotonous everyday stuff. She is truely a hilight of my life. I don't know if it's just the pride of being a father, but I just think that she is the most beautiful thing in the world. I am so proud of her. I'm always fascinated at how smart she is and her abilty to figure things out. I love her personality although she was kind of a pill tonight when I was trying to put her to bed! She's so aware of her surroundings. She's quite sweet and very smiley, as you can tell..

1 comment:

mamaseversike said...

Hey, Zach! Maybe she inherited the love of piano from her gramaseversike! We probably play about the same right now,but hopefully she'll get better than me! She is so cute, those eyes! You are doing a great job on the blog. Keep up the good work, and maybe at the reunion you can help me get started. I have no lack of things to say, just don't know how to post pic's. Love you sweetie. Mom