Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Boys will be boys










Our ward is doing a Pinewood derby race this Saturday.Unfortunately I will not be able to be there to witness the agony of defeat of the other racers, but my car wil lbe there. My home teaching companion will be racing it for me. It's name is, "The Stick of Joseph" #1 because it's made of wood, #2 because this is a church activity, #3 because we removed so much material from the original block, we will be using some special weights to bring it up to the specified weight.

Pretty sweet, huh?

1 comment:

Jer and Jacquie O said...

Zach!!! This is Jacquie and Jeremy and family. Your blog is so cool. You are quite the photographer! Since we have four boys and one girl, we have already had some fun with pinewood derbies and much more yet to come! Your car is awesome! I'm happy I found your blog. It is a fun way to keep up with everyone. Take care. Jacquie Ostler