Thursday, September 18, 2008

Don't shop when you're hungry

If I followed that rule, I'd never go grocery shopping. On the other hand, if I never went shopping I'd get more and more hungry, further necessitating the need to go grocery shopping!!

What's a guy to do? Fast food is NOT an option. So I broke down and went to Walmart. (Have I mentioned that they have started building the second SuperWalmart for this valley!? It's less than three miles away from the current one!!! AND we have a Sam's Club in between those two monstrosities, for Pete's sake!!!!) Anyway... I went in there with the intention of just getting a frozen pizza to tide me over and came out over $100 poorer! I will eventually eat it all, I'm just not accustomed to spending so much all at one on food. I also had to fill up my gas tank today which was another good chunk of change.

one good thing that happened today was that I was able to rearrange my ling/bedroom into a much more spacious and function situation thanks to my landlords trading out the queen sized bed for a twin. They had had a queen size in here previous to my tenancy and I've been using that this whole time. with the adition of Callie's crib , it made things quite tight Last night they brought in a twin sized frame with a brand new mattress for me! It really opens up the possiblities for multiple arrangemts of the furnishings. The queen size just didn't allow for very many options in the layout of where it could go. My life must be pretty exciting when I
good night. have to go into detail about the layout of my living area, eh?
I'm falling asleep at my desk, so i better go sleep on my new bed and make sure it works properly.

No comments: