Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A great weight has been lifted from my shoulders

My mailbox is going to get lonely now because I won't be getting bills every day from my creditors. I finally got my tax return back and immediately called the student loan people, paid them off; went to the lawyer's office, paid thyem off, called a couple of others and paid them off too. Unfortunately I don't get to keep more of the return, but it's a good feeling to not have to have those other things in the back of my mind all the time. I might even be able to start saving some money for the future now!

2 comments:

rumblebug said...

Ah, that's a good feeling isn't it?! We do love the tax return! Glad to hear things are looking up for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I hope to feel that someday too!