Wednesday, June 10, 2009

161

That's how much I weighed in at today. After being at a static 145 for the past however many years, I've finally started to put on the poundage. All of you who have said I need some meat on my bones can thank (blame) Debbie for this.

Also I have an update on my job at the Sprinkler store. I finally started back there about two and a half weeks ago. This year they have me working on an on-call basis under contract, which means I'll only go in when they have plans for me to draw. I'm not happy about that because it has been raining all week and no one thinks about doing sprnklers when its pouring down, so they haven't called me in. grrr... I'm also not happy because I know that it is their easy way out of having to pay unemployment or have me on their taxes or anything. They are quite weasel-ly that way

1 comment:

mamaseversike said...

Wow, have they been talking to North Thurston School District? Those guys. They really are good at that stuff. You might have to keep looking for something better. That IS weasle-y.:(