Sunday, June 7, 2009

So soon!?!?


Less than three weeks until Zach and I get married. Wow!!


We are so looking forward to those of you who will be able to come celebrate with us; and I'm looking forward to meeting all of you, if not on our wedding weekend, then at a family reunion or otherwise.


I truly feel like I'm the luckiest girl ever - Zach has affected so much positive change in my life, and I hope that we will both perpetually experience positive change and a growing love for life and for each other.

3 comments:

Zach said...

This is an old picture! I'm so pastey white!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to both of you! Such and exciting time! I hope you both continue those amazing smiles through eternity!

Jennis said...

yeah a little pastey, have you been getting some sun so you look like you have the glow of love in your wedding pictures? you guys look happy, I am happy for you. :)