Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pumpkin Walk 2010

Ok this is about two weeks late but I have to keep up with the tradition of posting our pictures from the trip to the Pumpkin walk this year! It must have been the camera's fault that the pictures got uploaded into the wrong folder so we couldn't find them for two weeks. Thanks to Debbie's studious searching practically every file on our computer, they have been found and now you get to see them!

 I think this year's theme was animated films. Every scene had one or two of those little green alien guys from Toy Story in it. i don't know if every picture I took had an alien in it, but maybe you can search and tell me!!


Peter Pan

A lot of these scenes deserve a few picures because they did SUCH a great job at them!!
 Amazing!







Don't know who totoro is, but apparently it's my neighbor!

Spongebob
Monsters Inc.
Mada-hoo-ha?

Gasgar, not hoo-hah!
Horton




How to Train a Dragon

Alice... In Wonderland....(I was was singing that part)
I couldn't think of her name for a minute...It's Rapunzel!
...and our very our "Goldilocks"!

Iron Giant (I never saw that one)

I had to zoom W-A-A-A-Y in on the sign in the corner to tell me what this scene was- 'The Princess and the Frog'


For an interesting flashback, Compare this picture...
With this picture...
With this picture...



And we're back to this year








Phew! It only took me 3 1/2 hours!

2 comments:

mamaseversike said...

Wow! That is a powerful lot of cute pictures! I like the ones with Callie's sweet face in the character's body. She makes an adorable "Where the Wild Things Are" guy.That display is a lot of work, huh!?

Amanda Lee said...

Man, I love those pumpkin walk pics. I want to go sooooo bad!!! Your new place looks really nice too! Glad to see you guys are keeping busy! love ya



ps my word is "wavid"
I think thats how Elmur Fudd says David!!!