Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Random

Callie does this sweet little attempt at blinking when you wink at her. I think it's pretty cute. We had a pretty fun night last night. Since I have no vehicular transportation, Sarajayne dropped her off at my house. We didn't do anything spectacular, just hung out here, had dinner and read stories. Pretty soon, that's all we'll be able to do because of the cold. By this Saturday, our high temperature might not get above the low 40's or upper 30's!



When I'm at work I sometimes get to cruise around in our brand new F-150 to go on deliveries. It's pretty nice.

2 comments:

mamaseversike said...

Oh, How I envy your talent! I wish I could get tutoring on how to put little video clips on my blog! With the music playing and Callie "winking" I was so impressed. What a sweet girl. And you know what, Zach? The clip shows her without her whole head showing, and with just her face showing she soooo takes me back to another cute face I used to look at all day. I consciously tried to memorize your face, it was so precious. And it comes back to me when I see Callie do cute things like "wink" at you. 'sigh', time passes by... mama

Amanda Lee said...

I Love the part when she puts her hand on her chin, very thoughtful like. She's so sweet. I want to be there with you to smile and hold her and see you two together.