Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Another one bites the dust . . . Or, bad "car"-ma

I know I'm well into the double digits by now of the cars I've had in the past ten years. They all have one thing in common (except for the rentals) - I was their last owner before going to that great parking lot in the sky. I really don't know what it is, I don't do bad stuff to them. i just drive them normally but their last leg seems to give out while in my possesion. It is time to add another one to the list; the lovely white Buick!

Here's my attept at trying to remember all the poor dead cars.

Blue Dodge Colt{technically not the last owner, but it died anyway}
Thunderbird(5-speed)
Black Ford Tempo {a person ran a stop sign, I swerved, then hit a concrete barrier head on} [I only had this one five days!]
Chevy Cavalier-rental(but I had this longer than the Tempo before it)
Tan Ford Taurus {Overheated, died in Oregon}
T-bird again(changed to Automatic transmission) {power steering failure, then hauled away}
Light blue Tempo {hauled away}
Yellow Dodge Colt {wheel fell off}
Another Blue Tempo {wheel fell off}
White Dodge Caravan {Transmission failure}
Pontiac Gand Prix {T-boned by Dodge Ram pickup}
Chevy Cobalt- Rental
White Buick Le Sabre(in the process of dying, it will cost more to fix than it is worth)
How do I stop this pattern of killing cars?

2 comments:

mamaseversike said...

Oh, Sweetie, I'm so sorry. I don't even know what to tell you. Stay on a bus line!!! The Lord always provides for you, that much I've learned to trust in.

You find such COOL music!! I absolutely loved your "P-someone meets U2" . Very cool. I love you. mama

Nettie said...

Zachary -
I am thinking that you should start walking every where. Or take the bus as Aunt Vicky says.