Friday, January 30, 2009

Here's your sign...

I snapped a quick picture of these pallets with my phone while at work. Those bright yellow stickers that are placed right in plain sight? They say, "DO NOT DOUBLE STACK "
And the freezer I've been working in. We have to wipe down every single railing in there. And there are about 6 more aisles just like this! At - 10 degrees farenheit!!
At least it FELT like it went on forever... I actually edited the picture to make it look 3 times deeper than it really is. But what is 1/3 of infinity?
The temperature and the number of aisles are correct though.

2 comments:

mamaseversike said...

I love that "do not double stack" sticker. Can you imagine the rationalization that went into deciding to disobey that rule? "It's just for a minute" , "They are just being overcautious", "No one will know" (Little do they know an employee has their camera phone!)Or my personal favorite (to hear, not to say!) "They don't know what they're talking about." Ha! Love you! Hey- Happy February!

Jennis said...

how did you edit a photo to keep going? Next time you come over lets play on my computer and you can show me a 1/3 of it's infinite potential I know that I haven't even tapped it.