Thursday, January 8, 2009

Logan Temple

When I was coming home from the Library up at school the other night, I noticed something different about the Temple. It took me a minute to figure out what it was, but then I realized- it wasa different color! And it also seemed to be brighter than normal! I thought maybe my eyes were fooling be because of the dense snow clouds overhead that might be refracting the light differntly, but I checked again a different night when the sky was clear and the color was definitely not the same as it used to be. up until recently the spires had a greenish glow to them at night. You could always pick out the Temple amidst all the lights of the city when you look out from any vantage point across the valley. Now the spires have a nice rosy color to them and they are much brighter than before too. This first picture as actually taken about two years ago, but it shows the color pretty well. The second one is a view from last night.














Prettty big difference, eh?
I apologize for the blurriness, I blame it on the shivering from the cold. See what I go through just to keep you people updated!????

1 comment:

Jennis said...

did they replace the lights? I wonder that is a difference. both B-E-A-utiful.