Thursday, August 6, 2009

Some of my latest projects at school

I finished the AutoCAD program a couple weeks ago and now I'm working with a program called Autodesk Inventor. It is more practical for building parts and solid models, etc. These are a few of the things I've made in the past few days. they are mostly simple things but they help learn the basics so you can elaborate from there. It's pretty fun to watch these things transform from a few lines to a realistic object before your eyes!





I just did the hair dryer today- on the second or thrird attempt!

2 comments:

Amanda Lee said...

Wow that's pretty cool! Before I read all of your captions at thought,"huh, that looks like a blow dryer", and whaddya know? it was! good job brother!
PS no, wedding pics yet? I can't wait to see them!

mamaseversike said...

Blast! I left a comment and somehow it went away! Oh well, I said something like, "I'm glad you made it home... and, I was hoping you could help me put a background on my blog while you were here but things were hopping too much" . Hope everything is back to normal round your neck of the woods. Love ya!
(my secure word is catosabi, reminds me of the Lone Ranger's "kee-mo-sabi")