Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Annnnd....we're back....... Kind of....

The bread and butter of my blog posts are the pictures. Ever since my camera died back in January, I haven't been able to upload much since then. Now that tthe lack of camera issue has been resolved, I'm back in business. So here are a couple pics of Callie to satisfy all those photo cravings you guys must have been having from our bloggity-blog-blog-blog.
She has Grown ALOT in the past 4 months! Gained 6 pounds and about 6 inches it seems like. Her vocabulary is amazing and she can read almost any 2nd or 3rd grade word you put in front of her. She can count to 100 with a little help between the -9's and the "-ty's".

 Her health is much better and she's just being an amazing girl for the most part. Her uninterrupted stay down at Grandma's house in Orem has left her with a very wide streak of spoiled-ness. (you know how that girl is in "The Secret Garden" who doesn't know how to dress herself at the beginning?)It's been a rough several days for all of us up here with her, but we should have her attitude realigned just in time to take her back and be re-spoiled again. oh well.

With how smart she is it's hard to keep in mind, 'She's only just barely 3 years old'.

I've started working back at the Sprinkler Store again drawing plans part time; Still going to School part time(currently on Spring Break!woo hoo!) and doing Primerica part time too. If you have any questions about how we are doing or any other updates you need, please feel free to ask. I'm sure there will be more blog posts from me again inthe future now that I am photographically empowered again. 

1 comment:

mamaseversike said...

Wowie, she's big. Look at Amanda's last blog, I think she and Callie look alike, but maybe not as much as this grown-up Callie! I'm super happy you're back!