Monday, April 20, 2009

Especially for you!

I got this idea from Jill Smith. I'm reposting because it will be fun to make a custom, surprise project for you! Plus I need to do it in order to get the suprise from Jill... The first 5 people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice, for you.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I will make no guarantees you will like what I make.
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done this year. (anytime)
4. You will have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or an article on properly cleansing your face before a masque. I may paint or draw something. I may bake something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on their blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did, win a FABULOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

3 comments:

Jennis said...

I saw this on Jill's too, though I didn't respond to her's either cause I am hesitant to commit to that. love ya.

mamaseversike said...

HMMM, how 'bout you make me something because I'm your mother and you love me? :)

Amanda Lee said...

Sounds like we have a commitment complex in this family=)