Friday, October 30, 2009

The week's news

Let's see if I'm cognicient enough to formulate a post for you all. Wednesday we had a Halloween party at the Primerica office, it was pretty fun.

Gaylen, our Regional Vice President:
and his wife Debbie the cereal killer:


My trainer (Justin) as our Nobel Peace Prize-winning president, and the mamma-to-be ladybug (Sarajayne)
With special guest, Chris Rock  !!


Our securities leader, Kathleen "Money Tree" Moser!!!!!!


My great District Leader, Paul Phillips as the Great Pumpkin!



Kelly Mathers, telling us we are in a "bear" market...


Primerica: So easy, even cave-folk can do it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The other news of the week: I harvested some Saffron for the first time!

Those red things inside are the saffron threads

Pluck them out , dry them up and they're ready for your next saffron-needing meal! Yay!

 (Joni, I'm working on getting you a recipe from a lady in my class)

2 comments:

mamaseversike said...

Fun! What were YOU? I revived Cruella, as it had been about 5 years since she appeared, and most of Prairie has revolved (what's that word?)(My word is "bloptied" now that has to mean something!) :)

Jennis said...

cool saphron zach looks like a lot of work for that little stuff. no wonder spices cost so much.